Band 7 Community Psychiatric Nurse – Chelmsford
An exciting and new position has become available as an emotional wellbeing mental health service nurse to work within the community of Chelmsford, Essex. The successful applicant will join a multidisciplinary team, focused on supporting and providing treatment to children, young people and families. As a EWMHS community nurse, you will carry out weekly and urgent monthly assessments, risk manage and support keywork cases, attend MDT and team meetings, whilst delivering treatment to allocated cases through 1 to 1 or group therapy sessions.
The client is offering a Monday – Friday role, with working hours of 09:00 – 17:00.
This position is immediate start, post recruitment.
Band 7 EWMHS Community Nurse essential skills:
- The ability to observe, assess and respond appropriately to patient needs
- Prepare and maintain patient records
- Implement care plans and risk assessments
- The ability to implement and share best practice of local policy across multi agency platforms
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with patients and their families
- To keep calm under pressure and when dealing with challenging or confrontational behaviour
- Good organisation and problem-solving skills
- Effective team work skills with the ability to support and communicate appropriately between multiple agency platforms
- Experience working in CAMHS
Meditemp requires you to have:
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience as a EWMHS/CAMHS CPN
- NMC registration
- Occupational Health in line with the dept. of health
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Control and Restraint training (valid within last 12 months)
- Valid driver’s licence
Why choose Meditemp:
- Mandatory and PMVA training available
- Round the clock booking service
- National temporary and long-term vacancies
- Free uniform
- Referral scheme of up to £250
- Weekly payroll
Established since 2015 Meditemp have been specialising in mental health staffing nationwide within both the NHS and private sector.