Registered Mental Health Nurse – Ticehurst
A new position has become available for a Registered Mental health Nurse to work at a privately funded mental health hospital in Ticehurst, East Sussex. You will be working with patients that have various mental health challenges including depression, anxiety and stress. This hospital also supports outpatients that are suffering with addictions.
Our client is looking for flexible Registered Mental health Nurses, offering various shift patterns that cover days, nights and weekends.
Registered Mental Health Nurse essential skills:
- The ability to observe, assess and respond appropriately to patient needs
- Prepare and maintain patient records
- Implement evidence-based care plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the correct administration and monitoring of medication
- Comply with your professional code of conduct at all times
- The ability to build and maintain professional and therapeutic relationships with patients and their families
- To keep calm under pressure and when dealing with challenging or confrontational behaviour;
- Good organisation and problem-solving skills
- Manage and communicate sensitive information effectively
- Effective team work skills
Meditemp requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience as a hospital based registered mental health nurse
- NMC registration
- Occupational Health in line with the dept. of health
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Physical Intervention training (valid within last 12 months)
Why choose Meditemp:
- Mandatory and PMVA training available
- Round the clock booking service
- National temporary and long-term vacancies
- Free uniform
- Referral scheme of up to £250
- Weekly payroll
Established since 2015 Meditemp have been specialising in mental health staffing nationwide within both the NHS and private sector.
For more information or to apply please contact Meditemp on 01233 632148 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meditemp is acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client in relation to this vacancy.